The Dallas Contemporary has announced the winners of their self-described "Dallas Art World Oscars" — a.k.a. the legend awards, awarded annually to an artist, arts professional and patrons. Congratulations to Vernon Fisher, Nash Flores, and Arlene and John Dayton, who join the pantheon of past honorees!
also by Rainey Knudson
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017
- This and That: Andy Warhol / Tiger Woods - June 5th, 2017
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017