The Dallas Contemporary has announced the winners of their self-described "Dallas Art World Oscars" — a.k.a. the legend awards, awarded annually to an artist, arts professional and patrons. Congratulations to Vernon Fisher, Nash Flores, and Arlene and John Dayton, who join the pantheon of past honorees!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017