The Dallas Contemporary has announced the winners of their self-described "Dallas Art World Oscars" — a.k.a. the legend awards, awarded annually to an artist, arts professional and patrons. Congratulations to Vernon Fisher, Nash Flores, and Arlene and John Dayton, who join the pantheon of past honorees!
also by Rainey Knudson
- The Devil’s Own Day in Houston: Letter from the Publisher - August 29th, 2017
- You Should Go To Mexico City - August 6th, 2017
- Please Stop Painting The Electrical Boxes (A Public Art Proposal) - July 30th, 2017
- This and That: Chris Burden, David Blaine + Youtube - July 1st, 2017
- As Moths to the Light: Pipilotti Rist at the MFAH - June 18th, 2017