The Dallas Contemporary has announced the winners of their self-described "Dallas Art World Oscars" — a.k.a. the legend awards, awarded annually to an artist, arts professional and patrons. Congratulations to Vernon Fisher, Nash Flores, and Arlene and John Dayton, who join the pantheon of past honorees!
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010