He’s filmed himself playing basketball while wearing a Laker’s uniform and a Scarlett O’Hara hoop skirt. Now, Los Angeles artist Mark Bradford, included in the Dallas Museum of Art’s exhibition Private Universes, will give an artist talk at 7:00 pm, Thursday July 23 in the DMA’s Horchow Auditorium. Admission is $15 and discounts are available for DMA members, students, and seniors.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015