Let’s have a parade! On Sunday, July 26, sweaty DIY paraders will meet at the San Antonio River Tunnel Inlet at Sundown (7:45pm, if you don’t have a sun) and proceed southwards to El Tropicano. Everyone’s invited to march in costume, with musical apparatus. This Sunday, July 19, there’s a costume workshop/ drum core rehearsal at Potter-Belmer Labs, 536 Roosevelt Avenue, San Antonio, from 6-10 pm. Don’t worry! CAM will be reborn in 2010, but in a different, cooler Month.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015