Let’s have a parade! On Sunday, July 26, sweaty DIY paraders will meet at the San Antonio River Tunnel Inlet at Sundown (7:45pm, if you don’t have a sun) and proceed southwards to El Tropicano. Everyone’s invited to march in costume, with musical apparatus. This Sunday, July 19, there’s a costume workshop/ drum core rehearsal at Potter-Belmer Labs, 536 Roosevelt Avenue, San Antonio, from 6-10 pm. Don’t worry! CAM will be reborn in 2010, but in a different, cooler Month.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015