Dan Goddard has a good piece in the San Antonio Current about the status of the forthcoming David Adjaye-designed home for Linda Pace’s collection. Apart from the news that it’s "on hold" due to the weakness of the stock market, Goddard offers plenty of interesting details about the collection and the ongoing activities of the Linda Pace Foundation and Artpace.
also by Ben Judson
- Joe McPhee and John Butcher at The Hill - April 30th, 2010
- Self-Revolution - October 19th, 2009
- On, Of or About - October 8th, 2009
- Ansen Seale at Land Heritage Institute - September 21st, 2009
- Who you callin' conceptual? - August 21st, 2009