The 10th International Conference on Arts and Cultural Management will be held June 28-July 1 in Dallas. The Meadows School of the Arts and Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University (SMU) will co-host the event, where researchers, arts professionals, academics, and students from all over the world gather to hobnob about the management and marketing of arts and cultural organizations. Sponsored by the Innovation and Regulation Chair at École Polytechnique (Paris, France) and the AG2R Chair at the Euromed Marseille School of Management, Marseille, France. Registration for the conference includes a CD-ROM of research proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches, gala dinner, a two-year subscription to the International Journal of Arts Management, cocktails and exclusive visits to Dallas cultural organizations.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015