The 10th International Conference on Arts and Cultural Management will be held June 28-July 1 in Dallas. The Meadows School of the Arts and Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University (SMU) will co-host the event, where researchers, arts professionals, academics, and students from all over the world gather to hobnob about the management and marketing of arts and cultural organizations. Sponsored by the Innovation and Regulation Chair at École Polytechnique (Paris, France) and the AG2R Chair at the Euromed Marseille School of Management, Marseille, France. Registration for the conference includes a CD-ROM of research proceedings, coffee breaks, lunches, gala dinner, a two-year subscription to the International Journal of Arts Management, cocktails and exclusive visits to Dallas cultural organizations.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015