Did you know that several buildings on the UTEP campus were modeled on photographs of Bhutanese buildings in a 1914 National Georgraphic magazine? The Christian Science Monitor had the whole story back in February, and I missed it!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015