Despite its regional focus, Glasstire is holding its own among national art blogs in overall rankings, readership and connectedness, according to Invesp blog-ranking sevice. GT rated somewhat above a surprising number of less regional art blogs, at #15 on the Google PR list, #32 by pages per visit, and even a respectable #12 in unique monthly visitors. Who knew?
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015