Artist Homestead Galveston Island is a new group of "concerned citizens" who have decided to market Galveston as an artist’s paradise: beaches, oodles of cheap historic real estate, an only slightly inconvenient distance from Houston, and no state income taxes! If they could only wangle the same property tax deal your average sports staduim developer gets, the island would sink under the weight of it’s art community!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015