Op-art crosswalks by Venezuelan artist Carlos Cruz-Diez will adorn the museum district campus of the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, beginning this Saturday. The new feature opens to coincide with the preview of North Looks South, works from the museum’s permanent collection of Latin American art. In addition to being snazzy contemporary art, the 12" reflective stripes comply with applicable transportation safety regulations!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015