The Museum Reach extension of San Antonio’s Riverwalk opens Saturday. Along with the river and the shops, eight artists were commissioned by the San Antonio River Foundation to create site-specific art installations on and under the bridges in the 1.33-mile stretch that begins at Municipal Auditorium and ends at the Josephine Street.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015