…except for when he wasn’t.
An oversimplication? Yeah, sure. I assume there’s more of the picture at "Dr. Seuss Wants You!" the exhibition at the Holocaust Museum Houston that’s based on the book Dr. Seuss Goes to War, by historian Richard H. Minear. The exhibition has had such a long run that you might’ve postponed a visit — I know I have — but it closes on July 5, so it just might be time.
also by Roy Neinast
- Daniel Dove at Cherry and Martin - February 13th, 2010
- Serial Killers and Stoners: 10 Facts about Austin’s Moonlight Towers - December 12th, 2009
- Quite the Scene Upstairs at Lawndale - November 26th, 2009
- A Treasury of iPhone Photos from East Austin Studio Tour - November 22nd, 2009
- Celebrating Halloween with 15 Macabre Artists - October 29th, 2009