Nothing if not media-savvy, Reel FX Creative Studios and Brad Oldham Inc. have announced (they use the more space opera sounding word "revealed") plans for The Traveling Man, a 38-foot retro-futuristic robot man to be installed near the Deep Ellum DART station in Dallas. The piece is under construction and is scheduled to open in August 2009, just before the DART green line.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015