The Judd Foundation has just released (online) the new Guidelines for the Care and Handling of Donald Judd Works in Metal by conservator Eleonora Nagy. The first in a proposed series of manuals, the book is intended as a resource for all those who own or handle Judd's persnikety works. Available online now, a print version is in the pipeline, along with Guidelines for the Care and Handling of Donald Judd Works in Wood, coming in 2010.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015