The Houston version of Mega Productions' travelling Body Art Expo (not to be confused with the similarly macabre BodyWorlds, where the people are dead) decamps at the Reliant Center on May 22-24 with every form of ink, bling, and puncture. The event features a best orgasm contest, two human suspensions, live bands and belly dancing, and no claims of decorum.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015