The Houston version of Mega Productions' travelling Body Art Expo (not to be confused with the similarly macabre BodyWorlds, where the people are dead) decamps at the Reliant Center on May 22-24 with every form of ink, bling, and puncture. The event features a best orgasm contest, two human suspensions, live bands and belly dancing, and no claims of decorum.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015