The Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston is touring Un-zoned Houston on Saturday, May 23. Get on the bus at 2 pm at the CAM for a "three hour tour" with architectural historian Stephen Fox that will include visits to The Flower Man’s house in the Third Ward, Dan Havel and Dean Ruck’s Give and Take bungalow installation in the Heights, and Mary Ellen Carroll’s flipped house project, Prototype 180, in Sharpstown. $25!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015