The Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston is touring Un-zoned Houston on Saturday, May 23. Get on the bus at 2 pm at the CAM for a "three hour tour" with architectural historian Stephen Fox that will include visits to The Flower Man’s house in the Third Ward, Dan Havel and Dean Ruck’s Give and Take bungalow installation in the Heights, and Mary Ellen Carroll’s flipped house project, Prototype 180, in Sharpstown. $25!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015