The Dallas Museum of Art will be open for 34 straight hours, from 9am on Saturday, May 16 until 7pm on Sunday, May 17, in the final days of the MegaTut show, hoping to further pulverize the already busted block with a delightfully silly Mummy Marathon. Tickets will be half-price from midnight Saturday until 7:30 a.m. on Sunday. Bonus: all-night screenings of 1932 horror classic The Mummy starring Boris Karloff in museum's Atrium Café.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015