Browse the literary fringes at the Houston Indie Book Festival this Sunday. It's an informal round-up of magazines, bookstores, publishers and non-profit groups all under (or at least near) one roof this Sunday, May 10 at Domy books, Houston. Everybody's there: Gulf Coast, Nanofiction, Pebble Lake Review, Bat City Review, Glass Mountain, Art Lies, Literal, The Canary, R2, the Panhandler, and Southwest Review, Effing Press, Arte Público Press, Projective Industries Press, Blue Cubicle Press, Panhandler Publishing, NAACPencils, Canarium Books, and Bright Sky Press, Brazos Bookstore, Kaboom Books, Murder by the Book, Blue Willow Bookshop, Menil Bookstore, Sedition Books, Dark Matter Books, and Heights Books-Libros, Inprint, MuuMuu House, Houston Zine Fest, the Creative Writers' Collective and even the Houston Public Library. Why not you?
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015