For example, have you ever got an image perfect looking in Photoshop, only to see the color die once it is uploaded? Very frustrating. Or, perhaps all of your images are super large (for print) and are too big to email? I would like to provide a few resources that may be helpful, already published on the SlideRoomBlog.
If the color in an image dies after you upload it, this is because the color space of the image does not match the color space of the Browser. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to fix this.
About 1/3 of you probably use Firefox 3. This is a great browser, but this version launched with color management turned off. This means that even though your images may be perfect, everything on the Web will look dull to you. Download this free addon to brighten your day!
also by Chris Jagers
- The Perot Museum and Downtown Dallas - December 12th, 2012
- A Dream Deferred - April 10th, 2011
- Would Van Gogh be Making Apps? - March 30th, 2011
- Dallas Arts District (IN LEGOS) - July 3rd, 2010
- Kana Harada: The Way Home - May 24th, 2010