One of Houston's most unique and influential expatriate artists, Bernard Brunon, is back in town to sign copies of the first monograph on his work, which tells the tale of how his work evolved from the 1970s rejection of representation into 1980s house painting. Friday, May 8, 2009 at Domy Books, Houston, 4-7 pm. FREE.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015