OOPS! The Dallas Museum of Art opened Julian Onderdonk: Bluebonnets and Beyond last Easter Sunday, 2008. The early Texas impressionist is largely responsible for the whole bluebonnet painting genre.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015