Bloomberg reports that, in New York, New York Steven Harvey, director of Salander-O’Reilly gallery has pleaded guilty to charges that he falsified business records for his boss, Lawrence B. Salander, who is accused of defrauding clients and investors in his gallery of $88 million. Harvey was released without bail, and agreed to pay $507,800 in restitution.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015