Bloomberg reports that, in New York, New York Steven Harvey, director of Salander-O’Reilly gallery has pleaded guilty to charges that he falsified business records for his boss, Lawrence B. Salander, who is accused of defrauding clients and investors in his gallery of $88 million. Harvey was released without bail, and agreed to pay $507,800 in restitution.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015