On Saturday, April 11th, Houston’s Orange Show rolls out its traditional Easter bunny petting zoo and hidden orange hunt in and around the colorful maze of Jeff McKissack’s monument to that life-giving fruit. 1-3 pm, BYOB (bring your own basket). Check out the fancy plaque from the National Register of Historic Places on their website!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015