Today, the cover of the NY Times shows a Mexican Army patrol with machine guns but David Sokolec, in his blog Border Art Dialog, offers a look at the flourishing cultural side of Juarez, which is being overlooked by the media in its pursuit of the main story, the continuing violence in that troubled town. He reprints an article he wrote, never published, called "Juarez Cultural Life Full", and it is!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015