Today, the cover of the NY Times shows a Mexican Army patrol with machine guns but David Sokolec, in his blog Border Art Dialog, offers a look at the flourishing cultural side of Juarez, which is being overlooked by the media in its pursuit of the main story, the continuing violence in that troubled town. He reprints an article he wrote, never published, called "Juarez Cultural Life Full", and it is!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015