At Co-Lab, Austin, *Tonite*, March 21, Saturday, it’s Too Much Cake: performance artists from across Texas are going to be "linking postmodern strategies to street performance and appropriation." Artists in the exhibition include Daniel Adame, Balls Deep, James Beard, Bunnyphonic, Aisen Chasin, Patrick Doyle, Emcee Eats, Michael Anthony Garcia, Cody Ledvina, Misc. Diskette, Christian Ochoa, Frank Olson, David Waddell, and Julia Wallace. For those who are not yet done "eviscerating the ‘need to be present’ inherent in careerist gamesmanship," there’s also Austin uber-media-fest SXSW.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015