Meaning "written from left to right and back again", i.e. zigzag! Thursday evening, Dr. Rex Wallace, Chair of the Classics Department, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, talks about "The Archaeology of Language: Etruscan Inscriptions in Context" at Dallas’ Meadows Museum. Dr. Wallace will explore the parameters of this fascinating topic by focusing on illustrative examples of Etruscan writing in their archaeological setting. March 5 at 6:00 p.m. FREE!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015