Houston’s Blaffer Gallery is looking for an artist with experience teaching primary school students, ages 6-12 for its Summer Arts Workshop. Held Tuesdays- Fridays June 16-26, 2009, from 9:30 AM –12 noon, The instructor will help 25-30 students do art designed to connect with Blaffer’s Leonardo Drew exhibition. Plan classes, greet the kids, clean up. Eight days work for $1200-and it’s air conditioned! Send a cover letter, resume, and references to Katy Lopez or Katherine Veneman.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015