Houston artists Jeff Shore and Jon Fisher’s Reel to Reel exhibition at the University of North Carolina’s Weatherspoon Art Museum has been shut down. Citing problems with safety regulations, the baroque installationof handmade audio devices and kinetic sculpture is closed to the public. The museum "is working towards having this issue resolved so that the exhibition can be reopened."
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015