The Associated Press is looking for a piece of the action on poster artist Shepard Fairey’s iconic Obama/Hope image, which was made using a copyrighted AP photo. There’s no secret about the appropriation, just the money.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015