On the heels of bad news about NYC galleries closing comes… the Dallas Art Fair!!! The grand opening is tonight, and all eyes are trained on tomorrow’s activity to see if there’s life in the local art market yet. We’ll let you know.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Catching up with Okay Mountain - February 4th, 2011
- Two Great Shows, Part 1: Dan H. Phillips at Webb Gallery - December 16th, 2010
- Toby Kamps moves across town - July 14th, 2010
- Who's Afraid of the Big bad Show? - July 8th, 2010
- Dear Old Umeå, or Art Where It Never Gets Dark - June 24th, 2010