La Reunion TX is holding it’s second annual tree-carving fiesta and open house on it’s land in Oak Cliff, outside of Dallas. The event will include a tree-carving reception by area artists, an exhibition of the winning plans from Make Space for Art, an international juried architecture competition held last year to design buildings for the ever-forthcoming artist residency program, which will also be a model of green building, renewable energy, and everything nice. Saturday, Feb. 7 from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. The site is located on West Jefferson Blvd, just west of Cockrell Hill Road in Dallas.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015