La Reunion TX is holding it’s second annual tree-carving fiesta and open house on it’s land in Oak Cliff, outside of Dallas. The event will include a tree-carving reception by area artists, an exhibition of the winning plans from Make Space for Art, an international juried architecture competition held last year to design buildings for the ever-forthcoming artist residency program, which will also be a model of green building, renewable energy, and everything nice. Saturday, Feb. 7 from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. The site is located on West Jefferson Blvd, just west of Cockrell Hill Road in Dallas.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015