Russian prime minister Vladimir Putin has sold his first painting at a charity auction in St. Petersburg last night, raising a million dollars for two hospitals and a church, and out-selling paintings by St. Petersburg Governor Valentina Matviyenko and Alexander Yevnevich, chairman of retail chain Maxidom.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015