Russian prime minister Vladimir Putin has sold his first painting at a charity auction in St. Petersburg last night, raising a million dollars for two hospitals and a church, and out-selling paintings by St. Petersburg Governor Valentina Matviyenko and Alexander Yevnevich, chairman of retail chain Maxidom.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015