In the current economic crisis, even that Pharaoh of box-office stuffers, King Tut, has begun to wilt. The Dallas Museum of Art is offering dicount tickets to the Boy King’s latest blockbuster exhibition. The tickets, regularly $32.50 for adults, can be had for as little as $15 for families, members of the military, and others under certain complicated conditions, outlined on a special web page, appropriately named kingtutoffers.com. Some deals expire January 15: don’t wait another 3300 years to see him.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015