In the current economic crisis, even that Pharaoh of box-office stuffers, King Tut, has begun to wilt. The Dallas Museum of Art is offering dicount tickets to the Boy King’s latest blockbuster exhibition. The tickets, regularly $32.50 for adults, can be had for as little as $15 for families, members of the military, and others under certain complicated conditions, outlined on a special web page, appropriately named kingtutoffers.com. Some deals expire January 15: don’t wait another 3300 years to see him.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015