Recent psychological studies confirm it- people who contribute to online sites like Youtube or Wikipedia tend to be grumpy and have low social skills. It is theorized that they are compensating for social anxiety in real life via the internet. Art news posters, however, were not mentioned in the Wikipedia study, published by the Sammy Ofer School of Communication in Herzliya, Israel, nor in a related study of Youtube users published in The New Scientist.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015