Recent psychological studies confirm it- people who contribute to online sites like Youtube or Wikipedia tend to be grumpy and have low social skills. It is theorized that they are compensating for social anxiety in real life via the internet. Art news posters, however, were not mentioned in the Wikipedia study, published by the Sammy Ofer School of Communication in Herzliya, Israel, nor in a related study of Youtube users published in The New Scientist.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015