Houston’s Deborah Colton Gallery has launched Outpost NYC / DCG in New York City in collaboration with New York-based art writer/curator Liutauras Psibilskis, who curated the 2007 Chemical City exhibition at Deborah Colton’s Houston space. The new venue will begin by sharing space with other institutions, but aims to establish its own permanent space in Lower Manhattan. In other year-end news, Colton has announced the promotion of Selene Arrazolo to Assistant Director.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015