Houston’s Deborah Colton Gallery has launched Outpost NYC / DCG in New York City in collaboration with New York-based art writer/curator Liutauras Psibilskis, who curated the 2007 Chemical City exhibition at Deborah Colton’s Houston space. The new venue will begin by sharing space with other institutions, but aims to establish its own permanent space in Lower Manhattan. In other year-end news, Colton has announced the promotion of Selene Arrazolo to Assistant Director.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015