Starting in 2010, Austin’s Women & Their Work gallery will hold five solo exhibitions a year, and they have selected Leah DeVun, Kathryn Kelley , Karen Mahaffy, Kia Neill and Virginia Yount for what they’re calling their New Work Bold Artists (NWBA) Series, complete with it’s own parody of the WNBA’s blue and red shield logo. Each artist will recieve a stipend and a solo exhibition at W&TW, and is profiled on their website.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015