Just outside the north loop, Houston artists Paul Kittelson, Carter Ernst, Tim Glover, Ed Wilson, Magda Wilson, Liza Littlefield and Lee Littlefield share a semi-wooded compund they call Itchy Acres. This Sunday, December 14, they are having an open house from 1-5 pm. It’s not easily found, though: 405-416 Martin St, north of Crosstimbers and between Yale and North Shepard.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015