Although I heard that a real dumpster was just too expensive post-Ike, the Museum of Weird is, itself, close enough to serve- come and grab your piece of Dolan Smith’s (soon to be) historic Museum of the Weird before its final unwinding Smallish pieces are $5, largish pieces, $10. The clowns, the dirt, the sauna, the scars- experience the museum at one final party on Saturday, December 13 from 2-8 pm. 834 24th Street, Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015