The Arlington Museum of Art is the perfect place from which to watch Arlington’s Parade of Lights parade on Saturday, Dec 6. They will be open until 8 pm, serving cookies and hot chocolate along with contemporary art, and with the cold snap forecast, you’ll need them all!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015