Goya, Still Life with Golden Bream
Check out Britt from the Chron spittin’ it about highlights from the Museum of Fine Arts on the Chron ArtBlogs! He’s got the skinny on a great Goya still life, a Tintoretto version of Guardians of the Spirit and Rembrandt’s Portrait of a Young Woman, recently aquired by the museum. Britt spent the weekend wandering the halls, but you can do it today for free, 10 am to 9 pm.
Do you have a favorite up there in the museum’s collection?
also by Sean Carroll
- Top Ten Old Things Its Good To Have Around 2008 - December 31st, 2008
- Top Ten New Things of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Losses of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Sculptures, Intallations and Giveaways in 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Paintings, Drawings and Performances in 2008 - December 26th, 2008