Studio is a 1200 sf (24 x 40′) cement-block
building in the backyard, no heat, no AC, no leaks. also part of the
compound is a little 300 sf guest house with its own kitchen and bath.
Lots of overgrown tropical plants. Rent is $1200 + gas and electric. If by any chance you want to buy it, I’ll take $187,000.
Catch him at Optical this Saturday or…
also by Sean Carroll
- Top Ten Old Things Its Good To Have Around 2008 - December 31st, 2008
- Top Ten New Things of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Losses of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Sculptures, Intallations and Giveaways in 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Paintings, Drawings and Performances in 2008 - December 26th, 2008