The Austin Museum of Art will host a showing of blankets printed with drawings adapted from the
work of hospitalized children by Austin artist and activist Ian Cion in it’s Community Room, that space within the museum reserved for worthy things that might or might not be art. November 28 until December 6, when the children take their blankets home with them.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015