In related news, artist, instigator, and legendary clown Dolen Smith is disbanding his Museum of Weird on 24th St. He’s sold the property (although the new owners may keep the scar pagoda, sauna dome, and miniature Chinese theater) but the photo booth, the armored art car, the scars, the specimens, the junk-EVERYTHING ELSE MUST GO at a wrap party/yard sale 2-8 pm Saturday December 13 at 834 24th St., Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015