Gleniece Robinson, President of the Texas Library Association 2000
found googling "trends and timelessness"
After a curt intro, HAA director Jonathan Glus handed it off to the guy furthest to his right, who had a joke about it;
"I had two bad dreams about this panel. 1. We would be naked. 2. I would go first."
gallerist Devin Borden
"Maybe I’m the girl that the magician cuts in half."
curator Toby Kamps
"I’m only here because Kelly Klaasmeyer had a baby."
writer Laura Lark
"The dead heaviness I felt when I entered the gallery had gone."
collector Fabene Welch
"I’m starting to sound like a 12-step program."
collector Lester Marks
Continue debate until the future is today.
also by Sean Carroll
- Top Ten Old Things Its Good To Have Around 2008 - December 31st, 2008
- Top Ten New Things of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Losses of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Sculptures, Intallations and Giveaways in 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Paintings, Drawings and Performances in 2008 - December 26th, 2008