This Thursday night, November 20, University of Texas art historian Richard Shiff will unravel the moldy mysteries of Cy Twombly’s Untitled [A Painting in Nine Parts], AKA "The Green Paintings," just back from London, where they were part of "Cy Twombly: Cycles and Seasons," at the Tate Modern. 7 pm, free at the Menil Collection, Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015