This Thursday night, November 20, University of Texas art historian Richard Shiff will unravel the moldy mysteries of Cy Twombly’s Untitled [A Painting in Nine Parts], AKA "The Green Paintings," just back from London, where they were part of "Cy Twombly: Cycles and Seasons," at the Tate Modern. 7 pm, free at the Menil Collection, Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015