Teri’s Find, the newly authenticated Jackson Pollock painting bought as a gag gift in a thrift store for $5 by truck driver Teri Horton in 1992, is being shown at a Toronto art gallery from November 13-27, with a price tag of $50 million, after being refused by US auction houses. The painting and it’s history were the subject of the 2006 PBS documentary Who the #$%& is Jackson Pollock.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015