On November 6 the Dallas Museum of Art and its community partner La Reunion TX will launch Make Space for Artists: Design-A-Studio in Museum’s newly opened Center for Creative Connections. Museum visitors are invited to design studio spaces where artists. Contest entries will be submitted as drawings. The original Make Space for Art was an international juried competition held in early 2008 that focused on the future facility to be built on La Reunion’s 35-acre site in Oak Cliff. The contest will run from November 6, 2008 to February 12, 2009. At the close, the submissions will be juried and cash prizes will be awarded.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015