Ft. Worth artist Kirk Hayes‘ Launched to Sink at C. Sean Horton’s Sunday L.E.S. gallery in NY was reviewed in this morning’s New York Times. Calling Hayes’ trompe l’oeil collage paintings "witty and amazingly effective," Times reviewer Ken Johnson has discovered what we’ve known for years.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015