X-Ray Fluorescence: What Is It? And What Is It Doing in an Art Museum? The secrets of chemical fingerprinting as used to deduce the compositions and plot restoration strategies is unveiled at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston’s Brown auditorium theater this Saturday, October 18 from 1-6 pm. What’s more, it’s free with museum admission.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015