Malouf Abraham and his wife, Theresa are donating their home, converted from a historic Baptist church building, their extensive collections which include an original Norman Rockwell painting, and a pile of money to create The Citadelle Art Foundation in Malouf’s hometown, Canadian, TX. On October 18, the new nonprofit will open for sneak peek tours from 1 to 4 p.m. during Canadian’s annual fall foliage festival. While you’re there, check out Aud the Dinosaur. What a state!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015