Rafter’s new EP, which is sweaty, magical, and ergo very appropriately titled Sweaty Magic,
is the perfect booty-shaking disc
for dorm halls or 75 year old veterans wanting to shake up the shuffleboard-a-thon.
Over the sound of Esther’s whining about her club soda and scotch and the clink of Jerry knocking Levi out of the game again, Enter: You. And
YouTube. And cash. Lots of cash. Bust that shuffleboard-a-thon up!
Asthmatic Kitty and Microcinema invite you to create a music video for one of three songs. Upload your music video to the Rafter Sweaty Magic Contest group
on YouTube. A specially selected panel of celebrity judges, including
The Liars, Yo Gabba Gabba, Leslie Hall, and Adrian Grenier will judge the videos.
The contest will run until 11:59PM
November 15th, 2008. We’ll announce winners on asthmatickitty.com
on December 1st.
1st Prize – $1000, 2nd Prize – $500, 3rd Prize – $250. Three runner
ups will be chosen and receive some goodies.
also by Sean Carroll
- Top Ten Old Things Its Good To Have Around 2008 - December 31st, 2008
- Top Ten New Things of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Losses of 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Sculptures, Intallations and Giveaways in 2008 - December 30th, 2008
- Top Ten Paintings, Drawings and Performances in 2008 - December 26th, 2008